Based in Beach Park, IL, Dr. Bradford C. Roberg, MD is a leading, board certified specialist in aesthetic and general surgery.
With over 30 years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Bradford C. Roberg, MD has built many long lasting and trusting relationships with patients, ensuring the highest quality care and superlative results with each unique procedure. He is committed to giving each patient a customized experience based on their individual needs, helping them to feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process.
Currently, Dr. Roberg stands as the Director of Aesthetic Surgery at Maves Surgery Associates, a position he has held for nearly five years.
Dr. Roberg and his team at Maves Surgery Associates perform a full spectrum of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures of the face and body using the latest in cutting edge surgical technologies and techniques.
As an aesthetic surgeon, Dr. Bradford C. Roberg, MD has specialized in numerous areas in the field including:
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Water-Assisted Liposuction
Before establishing his esteemed medical career, Dr. Bradford C. Roberg completed years of research, education, and training while earning a number of honors, awards, and recognitions along the way.
- Williams College – Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry (1971-1975)
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center – Doctor of Medicine degree (1975-1979)
- University of California, San Diego – Post Graduate Residency in General Surgery (1979-1981)
- Rush University – Post Graduate Residency in General Surgery (1981-1982)
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston – Post Graduate Residency in Surgery (1982-1985)
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine – Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship (1985)
Awards and Special Recognitions
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Fellow
- Physician’s Recognition Award – American Medical Association (AMA) – 1987, 1990, 1995, 2001
- Illinois Society of Surgeons (ISPS)
- Southeastern Society of Surgery
- Midwest Association of Surgeons
- Ohio Valley Society of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Surgery
- Surgery Educational Foundation
- Blocker-Lewis Surgery Society
Submit your review