The Marietta Eye Clinic has grown to include seven locations throughout Georgia and more than eighteen doctors.
Patients are able to pursue a wide range of services without having to visit unfamiliar facilities. This full-time, comprehensive eye care center boasts two in-office laser units, the YAG and argon lasers, so that patients can obtain laser treatments without a hospital stay. Additionally, Marietta Eye Clinic has recently built its own exclusive surgery center next to the main office in Marietta. Equipped with three full-size, fully-equipped operating rooms, this facility allows the clinic to provide patients with better care and scheduling options. Specialized departments include:
- Cataract: Skilled Board Certified surgeons are able to help patients surgically treat cataracts, which can cause night driving problems and fading colors as Americans age.
- LASIK: The most commonly performed refractive surgery, LASIK, is used for treating farsightedness, nearsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Retina: Patients can rest assured that they are in capable hands while seeking treatment for any of the myriad diseases affecting the retina and vitreous.
- Glaucoma Management: Glaucoma is a disease that can often appear without warning and cause vision loss, but it becomes more prevalent as Americans age.
- Cosmetic: Patients who want to achieve a new look can turn to Marietta Eye Clinic for cosmetic procedures such as BOTOX, LATISSE, and JUVEDERM.
- Eyewear: Each location’s optical department carries the finest eyewear and sunwear brands for meeting eyewear needs for patients of all ages.
- Other Services: Patients can also turn to the clinic for routine eye exams, macular degeneration treatment, uveitis management, dry eye treatments, corneal transplants, diabetic retinopathy care, eye muscle problem management, and pediatric eye care.
Marietta Eye Clinic currently has offices in Marietta, Windy Hill, Powder Springs, Cherokee, East Cobb, Douglasville, and Acworth.
To schedule an appointment with the primary office, call 770-427-8111 or 678-784-0250 for the optical shop eyewear and contact lenses department.
Submit your review
This office takes advantage of older citizens by having extensive waiting times. They should schedule appointments not based on their profit. This is not an emergency doctor office where unforeseen cases pop up that could lead to longer waiting times.
I am disgusted by their ways of accommodating older people.
Starts with electronic sign in which is way to hard to read. Sad that I have to point out the obvious . I am not a retired patient but I sure will not see this eye group from now on Anymore. How can you charge for medical records? I should have insisted on a copy of any tests at time they occured. I normaly don‘t right reviews, but believe me , this place feels and smells like ripping off people who do not know any better.
We went to visit Marietta Eye Clinic on Canton Road in Marietta back in November 2018 for a routine eye exam. After 2 hours, my son was told by the Eye Doctor he had Keratoconus impacting his vision and would require special lenses. After 6 visits prior and after, we paid for the lenses and now being told the lenses don't fit nor will they work to improve his vision. They now recommend regular eyeglasses and they are willing to credit me 40% of my $1,402 spent.
This is a horrible resolution and we expect more! We will escalate for a better resolution as this behavior is very unprofessional. Consumer beware....
Run don’t walk this place will highly over charge you. Corporate manager Diana will lie to you.They will double charge you they will charge you out of pocket for upgraded laser surgery and then charge your insurance for manual cataract surgery. Run don’t walk. Then they’ll send you bills for more money. We paid them $4025 upfront they charged our insurance company $9000 plus Blue Cross Blue Shield they billed us for an additional $75 we were also billed for additional 375 for anesthesiology did the original consult was billed through our eye insurance pluss copay . Run don’t walk
horrible phone wait times and stupid request every 60 seconds: "press 2 to wait for the next available agent.". With all the money you people rake in, at least have adequate staffing so you can provide the level of service people should be able to expect when they treat at your facility.