The Marietta Eye Clinic has grown to include seven locations throughout Georgia and more than eighteen doctors.
Patients are able to pursue a wide range of services without having to visit unfamiliar facilities. This full-time, comprehensive eye care center boasts two in-office laser units, the YAG and argon lasers, so that patients can obtain laser treatments without a hospital stay. Additionally, Marietta Eye Clinic has recently built its own exclusive surgery center next to the main office in Marietta. Equipped with three full-size, fully-equipped operating rooms, this facility allows the clinic to provide patients with better care and scheduling options. Specialized departments include:
- Cataract: Skilled Board Certified surgeons are able to help patients surgically treat cataracts, which can cause night driving problems and fading colors as Americans age.
- LASIK: The most commonly performed refractive surgery, LASIK, is used for treating farsightedness, nearsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Retina: Patients can rest assured that they are in capable hands while seeking treatment for any of the myriad diseases affecting the retina and vitreous.
- Glaucoma Management: Glaucoma is a disease that can often appear without warning and cause vision loss, but it becomes more prevalent as Americans age.
- Cosmetic: Patients who want to achieve a new look can turn to Marietta Eye Clinic for cosmetic procedures such as BOTOX, LATISSE, and JUVEDERM.
- Eyewear: Each location’s optical department carries the finest eyewear and sunwear brands for meeting eyewear needs for patients of all ages.
- Other Services: Patients can also turn to the clinic for routine eye exams, macular degeneration treatment, uveitis management, dry eye treatments, corneal transplants, diabetic retinopathy care, eye muscle problem management, and pediatric eye care.
Marietta Eye Clinic currently has offices in Marietta, Windy Hill, Powder Springs, Cherokee, East Cobb, Douglasville, and Acworth.
To schedule an appointment with the primary office, call 770-427-8111 or 678-784-0250 for the optical shop eyewear and contact lenses department.
Submit your review
They have gotten too big as a company and are the biggest scam artists ever! Charged twice for the same appointment!! NEVER AGAIN!And then tried to up sell on my glasses saying that my insurance would only cover certain items, and when I said no, they called back the next day to say that they were actually covered by my insurance!WRIP OFF!
I had cataract surgery on both eyes. Doctor Cohen did an excellent job. He is a class A surgeon with that cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone who is in need of this surgery.
Dr. Johnson and her staff are the best.
I recommend anyone needing eye procedures or care, to go see these wonderful, caring and
Professional group of people.
Dr. Mitchell is wonderful. No surprises. Tells you exactly what to expect and, as unusual as it is today, actually calls you personally before and after procedures to reassure you etc. terrific doctor and a fibre human being!
Very happy with results. Dr witkin did a very good job. Very professional in manner. Very patient friendly. Would recommend to other for eye problems
The entire Staff was very Personable & Professional as
They tended to All My Needs. My Procedure went very
Well and The Surgeon and Clinic both called to check
on My Well being. This is World Class Treatment.
A very good experience! Kudos to everyone who took care of me! Dr.K is excellent. I especially appreciated the phone calls to check on me following the surgery!
I was very pleased with everyone at Marietta Eye Clinic.
The entire staff their is extremely helpful. My pre-op, surgery and post-op care was excellent. My eye sight is far better than it has been in years. I would recommend Marietta Eye Clinic to any friend or family member in need of glasses or surgery.
I have been a patient of MEC for a long time and have seen several different doctors all of which have been wonderful. For thelast 10 years at least, I have been a patient of Dr Denise Johnson and truly have nothing but the best to say about her. She has done 2 eye surgeries on me and I really trust her a lot. What a great people person she is. I would recommend her and this facility to anyone.
I have always been satisfied with the professionalism and good care that the doctors have given me throughout the many years that I have been a patient at the Marietta Eye Clinic. Recently, Dr Manns has treated me for Glaucoma and I am very satisfied with the on-going care he has given me. The improvement in vision is very good.