Jeffery J. Becker DDS is a general dentist with more than 25 years of experience in the field.
He is able to provide his patients with the highest standard of care possible, thanks to a world class education, impressive dental experience, and membership in a number of professional affiliations.
Jeffery J. Becker DDS began his education at The University of Toledo, where he received his Bachelor of Arts Degree. He graduated in 1982 and then immediately enrolled at The Ohio State University to pursue dentistry. He graduated from the College of Dentistry in 1986. He continued his education, receiving his certificate in Periodontics from Case Western Reserve University, School of Dentistry- MSD. In addition, he completed training in advanced cardiac life support and IV certification.
Upon graduation, Jeffery J. Becker DDS was able to gain considerable professional experience. He began in general dentistry in 1986 and since then, has held a number of positions in the field. Some of these positions include:
- Private Practice, General Dentistry, Cleveland, Ohio (1986-1993)
- President, Case Western Reserve University Chapter of The American Association for Dental Research (1994-1995)
- Chief Resident, Department of Periodontology, Case Western Reserve University, School of Dentistry (1995-1996)
- Private Practice Owner, Norwalk, Ohio (1996-present)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontics, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine (1998-present)
- Staff Dentist for Fisher Titus Medical Center, Norwalk, Ohio (2000-present)
- Director of Clinic Graduate Periodontics, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine (2008-2010)
- Instructor, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine (2010-Present)
Jeffery J. Becker DDS also credits much of his success to his involvement in a number of professional affiliations:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Ohio Dental Association
To schedule an appointment at his Norwalk, Ohio clinic, call (419) 668-4331.
Submit your review