Real Reviews from Real Consumers is the one mission for Certified Consumer Reviews, but not at the expense of the businesses and professionals who are listed on it, nor at the consumers who visit it and use it.
Certified Consumer Reviews (CCR) only allows top ranked businesses and professionals to be listed on our site and a business needs to maintain a certain level of service to be on the site.
CCR’s Mission is to provide real reviews from real consumers protecting both the business and professionals listed on the site as well as the consumers who visit it by:
- Prohibiting anonymous reporting;
- Requiring affirmation that consumers are reporting honestly on their own experiences;
- Prohibiting service professionals from grading themselves or their competitors;
- Alerting business and professionals to negative reviews, so they are aware of what’s being said;
- Using proprietary technology and human review to screen red flags or allegations of trying to manipulate the system;
- Alerting business and professional to any consumer disputes;
- Encouraging business and or professionals to respond to give their side of the story;
- allowing time for both sides to settle disputes normally 48 hours;
- Businesses and Professionals that don’t respond to disputes become un-certified and removed from the site.
Using Certified Consumer Reviews is a great way for a business to improve its visibility. A business with a profile on Certified Consumer Reviews gains more exposure not only because viewers see their name on the page, but also because each individual review will be search engine optimized as its own page, meaning that each review allows the business to climb up the Google search results.
Research has shown that customers who have a negative experience with a business or professional and then have that problem sufficiently remedied by the company are more likely to do business with the company again and even become brand ambassadors for the company.
Unlike traditional review sites, Certified Consumer Reviews allows businesses to connect with customers who write negative reviews and try to rectify the situation before the review is posted.