A. Michael Sodeifi is a Board Certified medical and dental professional specializing in oral and maxillofacial procedures.
Practicing since 2003, A. Michael Sodeifi has gained a vast range of experience in his field, using the latest in cutting edge technology to provide top quality services to his patients. He attributes his knowledge and success to his extensive educational experiences and training through various internships and residencies.
In 1991, Sodeifi earned his Bachelor’s degree at the University of South Florida in Tampa majoring in Chemistry. He then went on to Harvard in Boston, Massachusetts where he earned his Masters in Public Health as well as his D.M.D. from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in 1997. In 2000, Sodeifi completed his M.D. at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, Tennessee.
Training & Residencies
A Michael Sodeifi completed the majority of his residency training at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He began as an intern in oral and maxillofacial surgery from 1997 to 1998. He then became a resident in General Surgery and later a resident in OMFS. In 2003, Sodeifi became Chief Resident of OMFS.
Throughout his training, A. Michael Sodeifi gained experience in the following specialized areas:
- Esthetic Zone Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Implant Surgery
- Extensive Orthognathic Surgery
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Major Facial Trauma and Reconstruction
- Maxillofacial Hard and Soft Tissue Pathology
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Pre-prosthetic and Dentoalveolar Surgery
Honors & Awards
Throughout his education and professional career, A. Michael Sodeifi has earned numerous awards and recognitions for his achievements. Some of his highlighted honors and awards can be found listed below:
- 1987-02: Dean’s List at University of South Florida
- 1990: Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- 1990: Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- 1990: Golden Key National Honor Society
- 1991: Arts and Sciences Honor Society
- 1991: Outstanding Chemistry Major at University of South Florida
- 1997: Certificate of Merit from American Academy of Oral Medicine
- 1997: Outstanding Performance in Science of Occlusion and TMJ Function Award from American Equilibration Society
Submit your review